Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level is often lifted by just eating almonds.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage rolls simmered in tomato sauce recipe. You can have cabbage rolls simmered in tomato sauce using 17 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Sauce:
- Prepare 500 grams of Ground meat (beef and pork mix).
- Take 10 of leaves Cabbage leaves.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each Salt, pepper, nutmeg.
- Take 3 tbsp of Panko.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Lard.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- You need 10 of Boiled quail eggs.
- Use of For the tomato sauce:.
- Take 1 can of Canned whole tomatoes.
- Use 400 ml of Water.
- Provide 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Get 2 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 5 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Get 1 tsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Use 3 tbsp of Red wine.
- Take 3 of Bay leaves.
Instructions to make Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Sauce:
- Cut out the cabbage core, and carefully peel off the leaves one at a time..
- Put the leaves in boiling water for 1 minute to wilt them..
- Shave off the protruding edge of the stalks..
- The removed cabbage leaf cores are used, too. Chop them up finely and gently squeeze out the excess moisture..
- Roughly mince the onion..
- Put the ground meat, chopped cabbage leaf cores, onion, egg, lard, salt, pepper, and nutmeg in a bowl and mix well..
- Put the meat mixture in a shallow tray and divide into 10 equal portions..
- Wrap each hard boiled quail eggs with a portion of the meat mixture. Seefor an easy way to boil the eggs. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148950-how-to-boil-easy-peel-quail-eggs.
- Wrap the filling neatly in the cabbage leaves..
- Make sure to wrap them tightly. Secure the leaves with toothpicks..
- Prepare the tomato sauce: Open the canned tomato into a bowl. Crush the tomatoes with your hands, and strain through a sieve. Add the other sauce ingredients..
- Crush the garlic cloves with the side of a knife..
- Put the cabbage rolls in the pan in a single layer, add the sauce and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, put the cabbage rolls on serving plates, take the garlic and bay leaves out of the pan, and simmer the sauce for 5 minutes over high heat to reduce it. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper to taste..
- Spoon the tomato sauce over the cabbage rolls and serve!.
- The cabbage rolls are also delicious simmered in a clear soup! For that version see. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156639-superb-cabbage-rolls-simmered-in-consomme.
- For a method to easily boil quail eggs, see. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148950-how-to-boil-easy-peel-quail-eggs.
If you find this Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.