Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Asian Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Asian Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asian green curry recipe. You can have asian green curry using 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Asian Green Curry:
- You need of Use local ingredients.
- Use 1 head of Garlic.
- Take 8 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of Adobo with pepper.
- Get 3 can of Coconut milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Peanut oil.
- Use 18 of Serranos.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Soy sauce.
- Provide 4 tbsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 cup of Lime juice.
- Get 1 packages of Cilantro.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 1/2 cup of Water.
- Get 2 tbsp of Corn Starch.
- Prepare 2 cup of Long grain rice.
- Take 1 tsp of Sweet cooking Rice seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Asian Green Curry:
- Mince garlic.
- Cube and remove fat.
- Season chicken with Adobo with pepper..
- Pour minced garlic in giant pan with peanut oil..
- After garlic cooks through (about 30 secs) at high heat, reduce to medium heat, and then add seasoned diced chicken..
- Put 1 can of coconut milk in blender. Add in 14 diced serranos, 2 tbsps of sugar and 1/2 cup of soy sauce. Blend. Pour contents in giant bowl..
- Pour 1 can of coconut milk in blender. Add lime juice, 3 tbsps of ginger, and coconut milk. Blend. Pour contents in giant bowl and mix them..
- Pour contents of giant bowl into giant pan of cooking chicken..
- Pick stems off cilantro until you finish the package. Clean cilantro. Should be about 1 cup of cilantro..
- Put cilantro in blender. Add a cup of soy sauce. Add 1 tbsp of ginger. Blend..
- Add garlic powder and cilantro blend to chicken. Pour salt into cooking pan..
- Pour 1/2 cup of water into blender and swish. Add quarter teaspoon of ginger. Add 2 tbsp of corn starch. Blend. Add into pan slowly and stir. Lower heat to simmer..
- Clean 4 serranos and cut into thinner slices. Add into cooking pan and mix well. Keep lid ajar. The chicken should have been cooking for 45 mins already..
- You want it to cook for half an hr longer so start rice. 4 cups of water to boil. Add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil. Add salt to taste..
- Pour 2 cups of rice into boiling pot. Add rice vinegar as well. Reduce heat to low. Cook for 20 mins covered. Stir occasionally until it starts to soften..
- Put rice into small bowl. Pack it a little and then flip bowl into a large plate. It will make the rice into a mound. Pour chicken curry around it. Garish rice with a few cilantro leaves..
If you find this Asian Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.