Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lauki ki mithai recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauki ki mithai recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently give a general increased sense of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki ki mithai recipe. You can have lauki ki mithai using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lauki ki mithai:
- Get 1 Bottle of gourd (Lauki).
- Prepare 2 cups of Sugar.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Provide Few drops of Food color (green).
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk powder.
- Get 1 cup of coconut powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milkmade.
Steps to make Lauki ki mithai:
- First of all peel the gourd(Lauki). And after that cut gourd(Lauki) in round (ring) shape..
- Now take a pan and put 2 glasses water and ½baking soda in it to boil gourd(Lauki) and keep it for at least 5-7 minutes..
- Now it's time to make sugar syrup. And for SUGAR SYRUP- take 2 cup sugar, 1 cup water and food color(green)..
- Once your gourd (lauki) is boiled. Now take it out from water and keep it in sugar syrup and boil it for 10 minutes..
- For filling take milk powder, coconut powder, condensed milk and put all these ingredients together in pan and mix it smoothly and after that keep it on gas for 5 minutes on low flame..
- Once your fillings is ready. Now fill fillings in gourd(lauki). And cover gourd(lauki) with the help of coconut powder..
If you find this Lauki ki mithai recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.