Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Kadhai Handwo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kadhai Handwo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kadhai Handwo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kadhai handwo recipe. To make kadhai handwo you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kadhai Handwo:
- Use 1 cup of rice.
- Get 2 tbsp of split chickpea.
- You need 2 tbsp of split pigeon pea.
- Provide 2 tbsp of yellow split gram.
- You need 2 tbsp of sour curd.
- Take 2 tbsp of ginger garlic chilli paste.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of grated green veggies (bottle gourd, carrot, onion, cabbage.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped leafy greens (spinach, fenugreek, coriander).
- Get 1/4 cup of sweet corn coarse paste.
- Use 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of white sesame seeds.
- Take 2 tsp of mustard and cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2-3 of dry red chillies.
- Use 1 tsp of asafoetida.
Instructions to make Kadhai Handwo:
- Take a bowl.add in rice and all grams. Wash twice with water. Add fresh water and soak overnight. Next day drain off the waster and make coarse paste in mixer jar. Do not add much water while grinding.batter should be thick. Add 1/4 tsp salt and mix well. Cover and allow to ferment for 6-7 hours..
- After fermentation add ginger, garlic, chilli paste. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt and mix well..
- Add in all grated veggies, chopped leafy greens and sweet corn paste. Mix well. Add baking soda and mix well..
- Heat non-stick kadhai. Add 2 tbsp oil. Add mustard cumin seeds, White sesame seeds and dry red chilli. Add asafoetida and pour half batter. Cover with lid and cook for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown. Flip the handwo and cook on other side for 4-5 minutes uncovered..
- Now make handwa with rest half batter. Serve hot with ketchup..
If you find this Kadhai Handwo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.