Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lightly Flavored! Hakata-style Motsunabe (Offal Hot Pot) with Soy Sauce Based Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lightly Flavored! Hakata-style Motsunabe (Offal Hot Pot) with Soy Sauce Based Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lightly Flavored! Hakata-style Motsunabe (Offal Hot Pot) with Soy Sauce Based Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
These types of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lightly flavored! hakata-style motsunabe (offal hot pot) with soy sauce based soup recipe. You can have lightly flavored! hakata-style motsunabe (offal hot pot) with soy sauce based soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lightly Flavored! Hakata-style Motsunabe (Offal Hot Pot) with Soy Sauce Based Soup:
- Use of Basic Hotpot Soup Recipe ID: 1992492.
- You need 2 of to 3 pieces Kombu for dashi stock.
- Take 1 of handful Bonito flakes.
- Provide 1200 ml of Water.
- Provide 50 ml of Sake.
- Prepare 80 ml of Shirodashi.
- Take of Additions to the hot pot.
- Get 3 of to 4 cloves Garlic.
- Take 5 tbsp of Whole white sesame seeds (or ground sesame seeds).
- You need 3 of to 5 Red chili pepper.
- Take of Hot Pot ingredients:.
- Use 400 of to 500 grams Pig offal (whatever parts you like).
- Prepare 1/3 of to 1/2 a head Cabbage.
- You need 1 bunch of Chinese chives.
- Provide 1/2 block of Tofu (silken).
- Use 150 grams of Konnyaku.
- Take 1 of Burdock root.
- Provide 2 of hanks Champon noodles (thick ramen-type noodles).
- Provide 1 of as much (to taste) Grated garlic, takanotsume (as accompaniments).
Steps to make Lightly Flavored! Hakata-style Motsunabe (Offal Hot Pot) with Soy Sauce Based Soup:
- Slice the garlic. Finely shave the burdock root. Cut the konnyaku into any shape you prefer. Cut up the cabbage and chives so that they're easy to eat..
- Blanch the konnyaku in boiling water to get rid of the odor. If you cut it up like this, kids can pick up the pieces easily!.
- Wash the offal well in water, and cut into easy to eat pieces. Washing it cuts some of the odor..
- Make the Basic Hotpot Soup..
- Add sliced garlic, sesame seeds (ground is OK) and takanotsume to the soup. Crush the sesame seeds as you add them. The soup is done..
- Blanch the offal in boiling water. You can just add it to the soup if you like..
- If you are adding the offal as is, add it first, then the other ingredients..
- For the last course, champon is the best. Just add champon noodles to the leftover soup, and simmer. Or you can add cooked rice to make porridge instead..
If you find this Lightly Flavored! Hakata-style Motsunabe (Offal Hot Pot) with Soy Sauce Based Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.