Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy! Our Family Recipe for Hamburger Steak Simmered in Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy! Our Family Recipe for Hamburger Steak Simmered in Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy! our family recipe for hamburger steak simmered in sauce recipe. To make easy! our family recipe for hamburger steak simmered in sauce you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy! Our Family Recipe for Hamburger Steak Simmered in Sauce:
- Take 500 grams of Ground meat – beef and pork mix.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Take 200 ml of ☆ Panko.
- Take 150 ml of ☆Milk.
- Get 1 of ☆Egg yolk.
- Use 1 of ☆Salt.
- Provide 1 of ☆Pepper.
- Use 1 dash of ☆Nutmeg.
- Take 300 ml of ★Ketchup.
- Take 300 ml of ★Water.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Japanese Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
Instructions to make Easy! Our Family Recipe for Hamburger Steak Simmered in Sauce:
- Chop the onion finely and squeeze out the water..
- In a bowl, mix the ☆ ingredients..
- Mix the onion and the meat into Step 2, and knead well until the fat in the meat starts to melt and the whole thing gets sticky..
- Form the meat mixture into patties. Throw the patties from hand to hand to remove any air pockets. Shape into ovals, and make an indentation in the middle of each patty..
- Melt butter in a pan, and brown the patties on both sides over medium-low heat..
- While the patties are browning, combine the ★ ingredients in a bowl..
- When the patties are browned, add the combined sauce ingredients to the pan all at once. Coat the patties with the sauce, cover with a lid and simmer over low heat for 10-15 minutes. Flip the patties over occasionally..
- Raise the heat to medium near the end to thicken the sauce..
- Serve and enjoy..
If you find this Easy! Our Family Recipe for Hamburger Steak Simmered in Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.