Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Stuffed lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most probably pick out a lot of items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed lasagna recipe. You can cook stuffed lasagna using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed lasagna:
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Use 1 cup of maranara.
- You need 1 cup of bread crums.
- Get 1 of white onion.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get of Salt,pepper,dry Italian spices.
- Get 1 box of lasagna pasta.
- Take 1/4 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 1 cup of ricotta.
- Take of Fresh basil.
- Provide 7 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Take of Parmeson cheese.
- Provide of Olive oil / veg oil.
Steps to make Stuffed lasagna:
- Cook pasta in boiling water,drain,rince to cool set aside.
- Make ricotta mixture by adding 1 egg, salt and pepper to taste half a handful of parmeson cheese and chopped fresh basil to ricotta. Mix well set aside..
- In a hot pan with oil cook down the chopped onion and garlic.
- Add red wine let cook down for about 4 minutes.
- Add ground beef stir often add salt pepper and dry Italian seasonings of ur choice.
- When beef is browned drain off extra greece.
- Set up breading station by putting flour and breadcrumbs in separate dishs crack the 6 eggs into a bowl and beat untill smooth.
- Layout pasta flat place a scoop of riccota mix on one end roll past up untill you have a little "log".
- Take the "log" first put it in the flour then the egg then the breadcums making sure the two open ends of the "log" are breaded also.
- In a good size pot pore about 4 inches of vegetable oil heat till 350 degrees.
- Place breaded lasagna in got oil covering it completely with oil. Let fry untill golden brown.
- Plate on Top of a little marinara like in the pic or on the side for dipping sprinkle with pram cheese.
If you find this Stuffed lasagna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.