Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef Croquettes in Tomato Gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Croquettes in Tomato Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Croquettes in Tomato Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef croquettes in tomato gravy recipe. You can cook beef croquettes in tomato gravy using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Croquettes in Tomato Gravy:
- Get 1 lb of ground beef (or turkey).
- Provide 3/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes – drained, liquid reserved.
- You need 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken boullion granules.
Instructions to make Beef Croquettes in Tomato Gravy:
- In a small bowl wisk together the liquid from the tomatoes, tomato soup, water, and chicken boullion..
- Place the first 8 ingredients listed, 3 tbs of the liquid mixture, and half the diced tomatoes in a large bowl. Stir remaining tomatoes into liquid mixture, set aside..
- Mix ingredients in the large bowl by hand until well blended. Shape into 6 equal croquettes (think mini meatloaf)..
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tbs olive oil, swirl to coat. Arrange croquettes in skillet evenly spaced. Cook about 2 minutes per side, just until nicely browned but not cooked through..
- Pour tomato mixture evenly over croquettes. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium low. Cover. Allow to gently simmer untouched 15 minutes..
- If you wish to thicken the tomato gravy before serving remove lid, increase heat back to medium and vigorously simmer about 5 minutes more, gently spooning gravy over croquettes to coat. Serve with mashed potatoes and fresh veggies. Enjoy!.
If you find this Beef Croquettes in Tomato Gravy recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.