Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect taisen's moist baked bbq chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to taisen's moist baked bbq chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's moist baked bbq chicken recipe. To make taisen's moist baked bbq chicken you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare taisen's moist baked bbq chicken:
- Get 1 packages of of chicken breast ( frozen or fresh).
- You need 1 of salt.
- Take 1 of pepper.
- Use 1 of garlic powder.
- Use 1 of chicken/poultry seasoning.
- Provide 1 of onion powder.
- Take 2 of different flavored bbq sauces.
- You need 2 tsp of Brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of or less of water.
Instructions to make taisen's moist baked bbq chicken:
- pre heat oven to 350.
- if your using frozen chicken de thaw it and if using fresh you can start. if your picky trim the fat from the chicken and place chicken in a casserole dish. I didn't trim the fat.
- arrange chicken in single layers. take all of the seasonings ( salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, chicken seasoning) and sprinkle the chicken..
- cover the chicken with foil and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- take both bottles of bbq sauce and use a bowl or measuring cup. add half of each bottle and the 2 teaspoons of brown sugar. mix. if it is to thick add a little water . it's really more of opinion with that.
- take the chicken out. drain any juice and fat. pour sauce over the chicken. put it back into the oven for about 10 minutes uncovered.
- serve with any sides and enjoy. you can add more bbq sauce to dip in like my kids do.
If you find this taisen's moist baked bbq chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.