Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Asian Meatballs & Fresh Bok choy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Asian Meatballs & Fresh Bok choy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Meatballs & Fresh Bok choy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asian meatballs & fresh bok choy recipe. You can have asian meatballs & fresh bok choy using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Asian Meatballs & Fresh Bok choy:
- Prepare of Meat Mixture.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground meat (beef,turkey or pork) I used lean beef in these.
- You need 3 tbsp of minced water chestnuts.
- Use 1 of Green onion, chopped.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of sambal (or red pepper flakes).
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- You need of Sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of lemongrass paste (optional).
- Take 1/3 cup of Hoisin Sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Provide 1 1/4 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sambal.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of rice wine vinegar.
- You need of Pan steamed Bok choy.
- Use 1 lb of Fresh Bok choy (I used Shanghai bok choy here).
- Take 1 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Asian Meatballs & Fresh Bok choy:
- In a bowl, bring together meat mixture. Form into small balls and bake on baking sheet for 20 min @ 375°F. Then under the broiler for 5 min..
- While balls baking, whisk together sauce in sauce pan and just heat through..
- In a separate pan, heat 1 tsp oil with garlic and toss bok choy together for about 5 min until cooked (but crisp) Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Once balls are cooked you and dip each individually, or pour sauce over meatballs. Sprinkle with sesame seeds (optional).
If you find this Asian Meatballs & Fresh Bok choy recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.