Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer jalfrezi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer jalfrezi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer jalfrezi recipe. You can have paneer jalfrezi using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer jalfrezi:
- Get 340 gms of – Paneer (cut into cubes).
- Get 2 Cups of – Bell peppers (dice into cubes).
- Use 1 Cup of – Onion (dice into cubes).
- Get 1/2 Cup of puree – Tomato.
- Get 2 Teaspoon of – Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of – Kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of – Turmeric powder.
- Use 1/4 Teaspoon of – Chaat masala.
- Get 3 Tablespoons of – Oil.
- Prepare of As required – Salt.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of – Coriander leaves.
- You need of To roast & grind.
- Prepare 1/2 of Teaspoon.
- Prepare 2 of – Dry red chili.
- Prepare 1/4 inch of stick – Cinnamon.
- Use 2 of – Cloves.
- Get 1/4 Teaspoon of – Peppercorns.
- Use 1 of – Cardamom.
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon of – Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/8 Teaspoon of – Fenugreek seeds.
Steps to make Paneer jalfrezi:
- Heat a small pan, dry roast all the ingredients given under “roast & grind” until fine aroma comes. Switch off the flame. Let it cool & grind to a fine spice powder. Keep aside..
- In a mixer grinder, add 1 roughly chopped tomato and grind to a puree. Keep aside..
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan, stir-fry onions, bell peppers and paneer separately and keep aside. Do not cook completely as these should remain firm..
- Heat a large pan with 2 tablespoons oil, crackle cumin seeds, then add ginger garlic paste and ground tomato puree. Cook well until the oil leaves out. This will take around 10 minutes..
- Once tomato cooked well, add ground spice powder & turmeric powder, chaat masala, kasoori methi and salt. Cook well until raw smell goes. Jalfrezi sauce is now ready..
- Now add stir-fried onions, bell peppers and paneer to the jalfrezi sauce. Cook until all the sauce were well coated to the added veggies and paneer. Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Paneer jalfrezi is now ready. Serve with rotis, naan and hot rice..
If you find this Paneer jalfrezi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.