Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Puri and potato curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Puri and potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Puri and potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds frequently give a general increased sense of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to puri and potato curry recipe. You can cook puri and potato curry using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Puri and potato curry:
- Prepare 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- Take 4 of Boiled Potatoes.
- Take 2 of Onions.
- You need 6 of Green chillies.
- You need as required of coriander leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Chana dhal.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Urad dhal.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Ginger pieces.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Hing.
- Take as required of Yellow powder.
Instructions to make Puri and potato curry:
- Mix the flour with water, oil, sugar and salt and keep it aside..
- For Potato Curry -First crackle mustard seeds, chana dhal, urad dhal, green chilies, ginger pieces and little hing, add onions and fry little and add little yellow powder and add boiled potatoes and mix nicely and add little water. Cover the lid and let it cook on low flame..
- At last add coriander leaves serve with hot puris. It's yummy and tasty..
If you find this Puri and potato curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.