Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef stroganoff pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef stroganoff pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you probably buy many food items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stroganoff pasta recipe. To cook beef stroganoff pasta you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef stroganoff pasta:
- Provide 1 1/2 pounds of beef sirloin steak, 1/2 inch thick.
- Provide 2 cups of sliced button mushrooms.
- You need 2 of chopped medium size onions.
- Prepare 1 of chopped clove garlic.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of sour cream.
- Get 3 cups of cooked egg noodles.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Chopped parsley for garnishing.
Instructions to make Beef stroganoff pasta:
- Sauté onions, garlic and mushrooms in butter until cooked and set aside.
- Sauté beef in the same pan you used for the onions. Put pepper, salt and soy sauce until golden brown. Pour beef broth and cook for 20 minutes..
- Put sour cream and flour. Simmer for five minutes and pour onion mixture..
- Cook egg noodles according to package. Garnish with chopped parsley..
If you find this Beef stroganoff pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.