Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin Curry With Prawns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Curry With Prawns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin curry with prawns recipe. To make pumpkin curry with prawns you need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Curry With Prawns:
- Get 4 of Prawns.
- Use 300 grams of Chop pumpkin / I use Japanese pumpkin.
- You need of curry paste.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 each of Dry chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chop mix lemon glass,galangal ,kafir peels,turmeric ,coriander seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Shrimp paste.
- You need 1 head of Onion.
- Provide 1 of Eggplant.
- You need 4 of Fresh chillies,4 cherry tomato.
- Use 2 each of Kaffir lime leaves slice.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Sweet Basils.
- Get of seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Palm sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- Take 1 of as needed Black pepper.
- Take 250 ml of Coconut milk.
Steps to make Pumpkin Curry With Prawns:
- Chop pumpkin in bite piece, slice eggplant , kafir leaves clean and peeled shrimps ,keep head for decoration.
- Chop all curry paste ingredients and hit by pestle and mortar ..until mild blend ,add shrimp paste ,set aside.
- In skillet add three spoon of coconut milk on low heat until boiled , then add curry paste ,stir slowly until get dry and good fragrance.
- Add more coconut milk little by little keep stirring until the paste color turn red and shinny ,this stage you can smell the creamy fragrance of coconut and paste.
- Add seasoning ingredients , taste ..must be creamy sweet by pumpkin and coconut , little spice ,good smell,good color.
- Add pumpkin,eggplant ,kafir leave ,stir if get dry can add some stock just enough to make pumpkin soft , about 8 mins,then follow with prawns ,leave it for three mins until prawns turn red and cooked.
- Add sweet Basils and served hot with rice.
If you find this Pumpkin Curry With Prawns recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.