Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Lasagna soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lasagna soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One heart-healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna soup recipe. To make lasagna soup you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lasagna soup:
- You need of Pasta noodles of choice.
- Use 1 can (28 oz) of Crushed tomatoes.
- Use 1 can of Tomatoes with green chiles.
- Provide of Hamburger meat.
- Take 1 of diced onion.
- Provide of Italian seasoning.
- Use of Garlic salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Use of Hot sauce Optional.
- You need Pinch of brown sugar.
- You need 3-4 cups of beef or chicken broth (stock).
- Take of Topping.
- Provide of Shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan.
Instructions to make Lasagna soup:
- Brown hamburger meat and diced onion, drain off any fat..
- Add all other ingredients except pasta and topping.
- Cook in crock pot, on low 5 hrs or high for 2-3 hrs all your doing is bring to a small boil or until it’s hot….
- Instant pot, pressure cooker, ninja foodie. Use sauté to brown meat and onions, drain fat, add all ingredients except topping, make sure pasta is covered with liquid, set on low pressure on 0 with a national release. Or use crockpot setting following the above Instructions..
- Crockpot, when soup is hot and done, cook noodles on stove with box instructions, and drain when it’s done, add to soup. This set can be used also in a pressure cooker if you don’t want brunt noodles or you don’t trust it not to stick to the bottom……
- Enjoy 😉.
- Notes- I used the ninja foodie, with the crockpot setting. Cooked my noodles on the stove. I also didn’t have any broth or stock so I used bouillon cubes. This can be made on a stove top. Seasoning are to taste….
If you find this Lasagna soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.