Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken green curry stir-fry wrapped in omelette recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken green curry stir-fry wrapped in omelette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken green curry stir-fry wrapped in omelette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken green curry stir-fry wrapped in omelette recipe. You can have chicken green curry stir-fry wrapped in omelette using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken green curry stir-fry wrapped in omelette:
- You need 1-2 Tbsp of green curry paste.
- You need 1 of large piece of chicken breast (or 2 small pieces), cut to small pieces.
- Use 1 Tbsp of coconut oil.
- Get A few of barton bell peppers.
- You need A few of pieces snow peas.
- Use A few of leaves Thai basil or basil.
- You need of Chopped red chilli.
- Get 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of Sugar.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of water.
- You need 1 Tbsp of milk.
- You need of Omelette.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of water.
Instructions to make Chicken green curry stir-fry wrapped in omelette:
- Beat the eggs and add a pinch of salt and a tea spoon of water.
- Heat up the pan with cooking oil. Then add beaten eggs into the pan. Wait until it’s golden and take off the heat. Leave it aside..
- Add coconut oil in to the pan. Heat it up with medium to low heat. Add green curry paste in and move it around be careful as it can be burned easily..
- Add chicken. Cook it with curry paste that already in the pan. Add milk..
- Add snow peas. Then add bell peppers. Then Thai basil and red chillis. Stir-fry until our veg are soften. Turn off the heat..
- Assemble the stir-fry into our omelette. Then wrap omelette around it. Now it’s ready to be served with steam rice..
If you find this Chicken green curry stir-fry wrapped in omelette recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.