Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef filet steak and black pepper sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef filet steak and black pepper sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef filet steak and black pepper sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef filet steak and black pepper sauce recipe. You can have beef filet steak and black pepper sauce using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef filet steak and black pepper sauce:
- Prepare 3 each of beef filet steak.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of coarse ground black pepper.
- Use 1 large of juice of lemon or 2 if small plus zest.
- Get 3 tbsp of vinergar I use malt you could use apple cider.
- Get 1 tbsp of balsamic vinergar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Use 1 pinch of dried cilantro/corriander a teaspoon if you have fresh.
- Use 1 pinch of oregano.
- You need 1 pinch of thyme.
- Get 1 pinch of marjoram.
- You need 1 pinch of sage.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cumin powder.
Steps to make Beef filet steak and black pepper sauce:
- Mix all marinade /sauce ingredients together..
- Add steak.Marinate for at least an hour in covered dish infridge.You could do this the day before if you wish.Bring it out of fridge a bit before you want to cook it.You dont want ice cold meat going in the pan as it toughens the meat..
- Dredge the meat in flour extra sprinkle of salt and black pepper cook to your own liking in frying pan.Or bbq which ever you like..
- The marinade is turned into the sauce.I add about teaspoon of butter to dish,about a teaspoon of allpurpose flour and stir together..
- Put in microwave for 30 secs check maybe another 30 secs check that it has a thick sauce consistancy.This part is somthing you just keep checking as it depends on the steaks as to how much they have soaked up of the sauce as to how much you have left..
- If you dont have a microwave just put it in a pot on a low heat.Stir continually until you have a thick sauce.If it dosent start to thicken sprinkle a little more flour in.Stir and give a few more secs in microwave or in pot.
- Taste sauce.You can add more pepper or salt or lemon juice or soya sauce to your own taste.Fow those who like really hot sauce add a little chilli or tobassco to it..
If you find this Beef filet steak and black pepper sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.