Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oats Loaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats Loaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats loaf recipe. You can cook oats loaf using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oats Loaf:
- You need 2 1/2 cup + 2tbsp of Blended Oats.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Full Cream Milk.
- Use 5 of eggs.
- Take 5 tbsp of Psyllium Husk.
- Provide 2.5 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 75 g of melted butter.
- Prepare Handful of pumpkin seeds and raisins.
Instructions to make Oats Loaf:
- Mix the dry ingriedient..
- Beat 5 eggs with milk..
- Add the beaten eggs and milk to the dry ingriedients. Add melted butter.
- On bread pan coat with any oil or butter and sprinkle the sesame seeds to stick..
- Fill the bread pan with the mixed batter. Sprinkle pumpkin seeds and raisins on top..
- Bake at 200 degreed celcius for 35 mins. Done 🤎.
If you find this Oats Loaf recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.