Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Dump Chili recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Dump Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Dump Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy dump chili recipe. You can cook easy dump chili using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Dump Chili:
- You need 1 of ground beef (small size).
- Use 1 can of red kidney beans.
- Provide 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of hot chili beans.
- Use 2 can of mild rotel.
- You need 1 envelope of hot chili mix.
- Get of chili powder.
Instructions to make Easy Dump Chili:
- Brown ground beef and crumble it. Drain in strainer and sit aside..
- Open all the cans and dump into the crockpot..
- Add ground beef, chili mix, and desired amount of chili powder. Stir until all powder is dissolved..
- Let sit covered on low for as long as you want. I usually let it cook for 8-12 hours just because the longer you let it sit the better the flavors..
If you find this Easy Dump Chili recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.