Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Laksa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Laksa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry laksa recipe. To make curry laksa you only need 34 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Laksa:
- Take of Spice paste.
- You need 160 grams of Shallots.
- Provide 10 grams of Garlic.
- Take 10 grams of Ginger.
- Use 5 of Birds Eye Chillies.
- Use 100 ml of chilli paste.
- Prepare 4 of Candle Nuts or 6 macadamia nuts.
- You need 25 grams of Lemon Grass.
- Get 15 grams of Galangal.
- You need 250 ml of Water.
- Take of Blend above into a smooth paste.
- Provide of Laksa Gravy.
- Take 3 tablespoon of Ground Coriander.
- Get 1-2 tablespoon of Chilli Powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Take 15 pcs of dried tofu balls.
- You need of Salt and sugar.
- Use 1/3 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Use 200 grams of Prawns.
- Prepare 300 grams of Chicken breast.
- You need 1 litre of coconut milk.
- Get 750 ml of boiling water.
- Take 1 of Chicken Stock Cube.
- Get of Condiments and garnish.
- Use of Bean Sprouts, Tailed and Cleaned.
- You need 2 stalk of Spring Onions, Chopped.
- Prepare 5-6 of Bird Eye Chillies, Thinly Sliced, optional.
- Prepare of Crispy shallots.
- Provide leaves of Mint.
- Get of Lime Wedges.
- Prepare of Shredded Chicken from above.
- Use of Prawns from above.
- Provide 250 grams of Rice Noodles Blanched according to packaging.
- You need of Chilli Oil or sambal oelek for extra spice (optional).
Instructions to make Curry Laksa:
- Place the chicken breast in medium pot with 2 cloves of garlic, 1 small sliced onion and 250ml water. Bring to boil then simmer for 20 minutes. Strain the stock and keep for the curry. Once cooled, shred the chicken. Cover and set aside. In another pot, place prawns with 100ml of water. Once boiled, simmer for 4 minutes or till prawns are cooked through. Strain the stock for the curry. Cover prawns and set aside..
- Heat a large non-stick sauce pan with 1/3 cup vegetable oil. Once hot, add blended spices. Keep on medium to low heat. Let the spice cook, stirring occasionally for 10 to 15 minutes. Add stock cube, coriander turmeric and chilli powder and both the stock liquid..
- Add coconut milk and tofu balls, stir to mix. Let simmer for another 20 mins. Prepare ingredients for the condiments and place in individual bowls. Blanch the noodles and transfer them into another covered bowl..
- Add salt and sugar for seasoning. If you prefer less thick laksa broth, add the boiling water. Stir and keep warm.. To assemble, place noodles in individual bowl. Pick and mix your favourite condiments, pour laksa gravy and enjoy.
If you find this Curry Laksa recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.