Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Palak Paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Paneer:
- You need 1 kg of raw spinach.
- Use 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 4 of grinded tomatoes.
- Take 1 tbsp of pure ghee.
- Use 1 inch of grated ginger.
- Provide 4-6 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Take 250 grams of paneer.
- Get As required of oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer:
- Wash the spinach with fresh water for 2 -3 times. Cut the stems & put them in cooker with 1 cup water..
- Cover with lid & give a whistle then slow down the flame & cook for 15 minutes. Let it cool down..
- Put it in the mixer & grind to a smooth paste..
- Heat pure ghee in a karahi & add chopped onions & garlic cloves,cook till they become translucent. Now add all the ingredients. Saute & add tomato puree. Cook till oil spreads from corners..
- Add spinach puree & cook on low flame till water absorbs..
- Cut the paneer in equal portions & add it to cooked spinach and mix them..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.