Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Veg Lunch Thali recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Veg Lunch Thali recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Lunch Thali recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg lunch thali recipe. You can cook veg lunch thali using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Lunch Thali:
- Use of For pointed gourd subzi.
- Get 1/2 kg of pointed gourd (parval).
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of mustard- cummin seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 pinch of Baking soda.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander jeera powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of jaggery.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take As needed of Chopped coriander leaves to garnish.
- You need of For boiled brown rice.
- Provide 1 cup of brown rice (wash and soaked for 2hours).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Phulka rotis, Tur tadka dal recipes shared before.
Instructions to make Veg Lunch Thali:
- To prepare pointed gourd (parval) subzi. Wash and peel pointed. Make slices discard inner seed part..
- In kadhai add heat oil add mustard cummin seeds as they splutter add & mix turmeric powder and sliced pointed gourd. Add & mix salt and soda bi carb, cover with plate filled with water.(You can boiled it in pressure cooker for 3 whistles). In between stirring occasionally, cook till it is tender. Add red chilli powder, dhania jeera powder jaggery and lemon juice, mix and saute for 2 minutes. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves..
- To prepare boiled brown rice.. wash brown rice 3 times in water. Soak for at least 2 hours. Pressure cook for 4 whistles with 2 cups of water and salt to taste. Strain boiled brown rice to remove excess water..
- Refer my Tur Tadka Dal, Phulka rotis Recipes shared before..
- In one Veg Lunch Thali,serve 3 phulka rotis,1 bowl of pointed gourd subzi, 1 bowl of tur dal, 2 boiled beetroot slices(salad), 1 bowl of mango pieces, 1 bowl of boiled brown rice, 1 glass buttermilk for complete lunch platter..
If you find this Veg Lunch Thali recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.