Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It contains tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can cook palak paneer using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Paneer:
- Use 1 kg of palak.
- You need 250 gram of paneer.
- Get 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 4 of grinded tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of large piece of grated ginger.
- Prepare 5-6 of pieces of grated garlic.
- Use 2 tbsp of desi ghee.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 of chopped green chilli.
Steps to make Palak Paneer:
- Wash the palak atleast two,three times with fresh water..
- Drain out the water & put it in the cooker with grated ginger, chopped green chilies& 1 cup of water..
- Cover with lid & after a whistle,slow down the flame & cook for 10 minutes..
- Take a karahi,pour 2 tbsp of ghee in it with chopped onions & grated garlic..
- Cook till it becomes pink in colour,now add grinded tomatoes with salt & red chilli powder..
- Cook till oil spreads from the corners..
- Open the cooker & let it cool down. Grind the palak in mixie & make a smooth paste..
- Add grinded palak to the cooked paste..
- Mix well & covered with the plate. Cook till all the water is absorbed..
- Cut the paneer in cube shape & add to the palak puree. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Serve hot with chapati..
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.