Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Kumror Chakka Vegan pumpkin curry with black chickpeas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kumror Chakka Vegan pumpkin curry with black chickpeas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kumror Chakka Vegan pumpkin curry with black chickpeas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kumror chakka vegan pumpkin curry with black chickpeas recipe. You can have kumror chakka vegan pumpkin curry with black chickpeas using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kumror Chakka Vegan pumpkin curry with black chickpeas:
- You need 500 gm of pumpkin peeled and cubed.
- Provide 2 of potatoes peeled and cubed.
- Use 1 cup of kala chana/ whole Bengal gram.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of panch foron.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder(optional).
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 2 of whole red chilies.
- Provide 2 of green chilies.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoon of mustard oil/cooking oil.
Steps to make Kumror Chakka Vegan pumpkin curry with black chickpeas:
- This is how you should chop the potatoes and pumpkins.
- Soak the kala chana for 4-6 hours. Pressure cook the kala chana with 1 teaspoon of salt. I prefer to not discard the water as it contains lot of iron. Now, keep the kala chana aside..
- In a kadai, add oil. Once the oil is hot temper it with panch foron, bay leaves and whole red chilies..
- Now, add the potatoes and saute them. Then add the pumpkin, turmeric powder, green chilies, red chilli powder and ginger paste and saute everything together. Add water and cook the vegetable covered..
- Add the boiled kala chana, sugar just before the veggies are completely cooked. Add ghee and mix properly and turn off the flame..
If you find this Kumror Chakka Vegan pumpkin curry with black chickpeas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.