Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Veg Soya Keema Matar recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg Soya Keema Matar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Soya Keema Matar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds frequently give a general increased feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg soya keema matar recipe. To make veg soya keema matar you only need 18 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veg Soya Keema Matar:
- Get 1 Cup of Soya Chunks or 1 Cup Soya Granules.
- Get 4 of Onions.
- Provide 1 Cup of Frozen Matar/Peas.
- Use 2-3 of Tomatoes.
- Take 3 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare of Some Dhaniya Leafs.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Dahi.
- Get 1/2 Tea Spoon of Jeera.
- Take 1 Pinch of Hing.
- Take 1/2 of Big Spoon Desi Ghee.
- Provide 2 Table Spoon of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Provide of Spices.
- Get 2 Tea Spoon of Salt.
- Prepare 2 Table Spoon of Dhaniya Powder.
- Prepare 2 Table Spoon of Meat Masala (it doesn’t contain any non-veg Ingredients).
- Prepare 1 Tea Spoon of Haldi Powder.
- Provide 1 Tea Spoon of Roasted Kasuri Methi.
- Prepare 1 Tea Spoon of Kashmiri Laal Mirch Powder.
Steps to make Veg Soya Keema Matar:
- Wash soya chunks or granules properly, then boil some water in a frying pan & when it starts boiling, pour it on soya chunks..
- Now soak them for 10-15 minutes so that they absorb water properly & become soft..
- Meanwhile, chop onions & dhaniya leafs very-very finely, slice 2 Green Chillies, grind tomatoes, 1 Table Spoon Ginger Garlic Paste & 1 Green Chilli finely into purée in a mixer grinder..
- Now after 10-15 minutes, when they absorb water & becomes soft, squeeze all the water from chunks & grind them roughly into keema. Don’t single drop of water in it..
- Then take a bowl, add roughly grinded keema in it with 1 Tea Spoon Salt, 1 Table Spoon Ginger Garlic Paste, 1/2 Cup Dahi, 2 Table Spoon Meat Masala, 2 Table Spoon Dhaniya Powder, 1/2 Tea Spoon Roasted Kasuri Methi, 1/2 Tea Spoon Haldi Powder in it & mix them properly..
- Now let the marinated keema rest for some time..
- Then take a pan, add 1/2 Big Spoon Desi Ghee in it & keep the gas on medium flame..
- When ghee gets heated up, add 1 Pinch Hing & 1/2 Tea Spoon Jeera in it & let them sizzle..
- When they start sizzling, add finely chopped onions in it & cook them till they turn into golden brown in colour..
- After 3-4 minutes, when they turn into golden brown in colour, add 1 Cup Frozen or Fresh Matar, 1/2 Tea Spoon Haldi Powder & 1 Tea Spoon Kashmiri Laal Mirch Powder in it & cook them for 30 seconds..
- Now add finely grinded tomato purée with 1 Tea Spoon Salt so that they start releasing oil quickly..
- After 5-6 minutes, when oil is completely released, add marinated keema mixture in it & roast them for 2-3 minutes..
- After 2-3 minutes, add some water in it & mix them properly..
- Now close the lid & cook them for 3-4 minutes on low flame..
- After 3-4 minutes, open the lid & add chopped dhaniya leafs & slices green chillies in it & mix them properly..
- Your Veg Soya Keema Matar is ready to be served..
If you find this Veg Soya Keema Matar recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.