Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Homemade beef with black pepper and onion sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade beef with black pepper and onion sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade beef with black pepper and onion sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade beef with black pepper and onion sauce recipe. You can cook homemade beef with black pepper and onion sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade beef with black pepper and onion sauce:
- Take of beef, cut into small cubes.
- Get of onion.
- Provide of shallots.
- Provide of garlic.
- Take of sweet soy sauce.
- Use of light soy sauce.
- Take of ground/coarse black pepper.
- You need of salt.
- Use of ketchup.
- Get of water.
Instructions to make Homemade beef with black pepper and onion sauce:
- Finely slice the onion, shallots, and garlic.
- Put the oil on a pan over a medium heat, and add the onion, shallots and garlic to the pan. Stir occasionally until golden brown.
- Add the beef to the pan, season with salt and pepper. Stir until the meat is cooked thoroughly.
- Add the sweet soy sayce, light soy sauce, more pepper, more salt, and water. Mix well with the meat. Cover the pan with a lid and wait for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, open the lid and add the ketchup, taste and adjust the seasoning as needed. The close the lid again, wait for another 5 minutes.
- Finally open the lid and stir it again. And voillaaaa, it’s ready to serve. It pairs well with a hot steamed rice!.
If you find this Homemade beef with black pepper and onion sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.