Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Brazilian curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Brazilian curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brazilian curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brazilian curry recipe. You can cook brazilian curry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brazilian curry:
- Use 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 150 g of prawns.
- You need 400 ml of coconut milk.
- You need of Coconut oil or veg oil.
- Provide of Large onion (2 small).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use of Juice of 2 limes.
- Provide of Fresh chillies to taste, I used 3 spicy ones.
- Take 2 spoonfuls of smooth peanut butter.
- Take 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Get 1 of fish stock cube.
- Prepare Cup of water.
- Get of Fresh coriander and chopped cashew nuts to serve.
- Provide of Rice to serve.
- Take of Salt if needed, I didn't use it.
Instructions to make Brazilian curry:
- Chop onions, garlic and chillies..
- Fry onions and chillies gently in oil. When soft, add garlic, cook for 2-3 mins.
- Add coconut milk, stir and cook for 2-3 mins. Add peanut butter, juice of 2 limes and both stock cubes.
- Cook for about 5 mins, add cup of water if too thick.
- Add chopped chicken and cook for 8-10 mins. Add prawns and cook for further 4-5 mins..
- Serve with rice, coriander and chopped cashew nuts :).
If you find this Brazilian curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.