Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Palak paneer curry with lachcha Paratha recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer curry with lachcha Paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer curry with lachcha Paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular treats is yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer curry with lachcha paratha recipe. You can cook palak paneer curry with lachcha paratha using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer curry with lachcha Paratha:
- You need 300 gm of spinach.
- Use 250 gm of paneer.
- Use 2 of medium onion.
- Get 7-8 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Use 4-5 tablespoon of cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Lemon juice.
- You need as needed of oil.
Instructions to make Palak paneer curry with lachcha Paratha:
- To a pot of boiling water add salt and spinach leaves to it. take them out and put them in ice cold water.grind the blanched spinach in a grinder. Heat a pan on medium flame add oil and then add Ginger garlic paste saute for few minutes. Then add onion paste and cook for 2-3 minute..
- Then add Turmeric powder +chilli powder +Coriander powder +salt as per taste mix and cook for 1 minutes then add chopped tomatoes and cook till they turns mushy then add spinach puree. Cover the pan and let it cook for 10 minutes on medium heat. Stir at regular intervals to avoid sticking at the bottom..
- Cut the paneer into cubes Heat the 2 -3 tablespoon oil in another pan for shallow frying. Fry all the paneer cubes.remove to a plate..
- Once the spinach is cooked add paneer cubes +garam masala +heavy cream mix and cook for 1minute. Let the curry simmer for 3-4 minute.switch off the stove add 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice and sprinkle some kasuri methi. Serve palak paneer curry with lachcha PARATHA..
If you find this Palak paneer curry with lachcha Paratha recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.