Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Swiss and Mozzarella Stuffed Steak Burger recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Swiss and Mozzarella Stuffed Steak Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Swiss and Mozzarella Stuffed Steak Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to swiss and mozzarella stuffed steak burger recipe. To make swiss and mozzarella stuffed steak burger you need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Swiss and Mozzarella Stuffed Steak Burger:
- Prepare 2 lb of ground round ( can use ground chuck or beef ).
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 1 can of sliced mushrooms.
- Get 1 of onion , sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1 of swiss and mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Swiss and Mozzarella Stuffed Steak Burger:
- Cook sliced onions until translucent over low heat to caramelized. Add mushroom and heat until warm. Cool onions and mushrooms..
- Mix beef, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce well. Make out beef patties to form 4- 6 equal sizes patties..
- Make a indention in one patty but don't go all the through. Just a well to hold filling..
- Add enough of the onion and mushroom mixture to fill indention in patty. Top the mixture with swiss cheese..
- Place another patty to cover bottom patty and press to seal edges of the two patties together. Make sure it is well sealed and not to thin on top or bottom so the goodies inside don't ooze out..
- Fry in a medium high heated skillet until it is seared and browned. Flip and cook other side until juices run clear..
- Top patties with mozzarella and cover pan to melt the cheese..
- Drain on paper towels and toast your favorite bread, bun or roll if desired..
- Serve hot but be careful of inside stuffing, it will be hot..
- May use your favorite condiments if you like, but I like mine as is. :).
If you find this Swiss and Mozzarella Stuffed Steak Burger recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.