Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mild and Spicy Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mild and Spicy Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mild and Spicy Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts and seeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mild and spicy chicken curry recipe. To make mild and spicy chicken curry you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mild and Spicy Chicken Curry:
- Take 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 3 tablespoons of olive oil /canola oil.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves, grated.
- Use 1 of tomato, chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ginger, grated.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Take 1 teaspoon of dried coriander.
- Use 3 tablespoons of medium curry.
- Get 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Get 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Use 1 tablespoon of mother in law.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ground coriander.
- You need 3 of bay leaves.
- You need 1,5 kg of Chicken (thighs & drumsticks).
- Get 6 of medium potatoes.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Steps to make Mild and Spicy Chicken Curry:
- Add the olive oil to your pot and let it heat up. Add the onion, tomato, garlic, ginger, chilli flakes and dried coriander. Fry all these ingedrients for about 5 minutes at medium heat..
- Get all your spices together and add it to the pot. Fry it for another 2 minutes to let release the flavours..
- Add your cleaned chicken to the pot and fry for about 1 minute before adding water..
- Cook at a medium heat until the chicken is cooked /for about 20 minutes..
- Add your potatoes and lower your heat. Cook for about 30 minutes /until your potatoes are cooked and your liquid reduced..
- Add your salt and pepper to taste. If you have fresh coriander. Add some to add more flavour 🙂🙂.
If you find this Mild and Spicy Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.