Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Crispy Baked Zucchini recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy Baked Zucchini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Baked Zucchini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy baked zucchini recipe. To make crispy baked zucchini you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crispy Baked Zucchini:
- Take of Chrispy Baked Zucchini, I got this recipe from the Recipes filled with Love page on FB and tweaked it a little to get it to turn out right. Very yummy and healthier than fried.
- Take 4 medium of Zucchini.
- Take 3 tbsp of Olive Oil divided.
- Use 1 large of Egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of Milk.
- Take 3/4 cup of Panko or Plain Bread Crumbs (I used Panko).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Parm Cheese.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Dried Basil.
Instructions to make Crispy Baked Zucchini:
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Wash, trim and slice zucchini into 1/2" rounds..
- Drizzle 1 1/2 Tbsp. oil over baking sheet and evenly coat. Set aside..
- Combine bread crumbs, parm cheese, salt, pepper and basil in a shallow dish..
- Beat egg and milk in a small bowl. Dip zucchini slices into egg and milk wash then tranfer to bread crumb mixture, pressing on both sides to coat. Shake off excess and place on prepared baking sheet..
- Drizzel remaining oil over zucchini and bake in preheated oven 10 min. Using tongs, turn zucchini and bake another 10 min. or until golden brown..
If you find this Crispy Baked Zucchini recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.