Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Italian Chicken Vegetable Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Chicken Vegetable Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian chicken vegetable bean soup recipe. You can cook italian chicken vegetable bean soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Italian Chicken Vegetable Bean Soup:
- Take 3 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic — chopped.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of thyme.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fennel seed.
- Take 1/2 of large onion — diced 1/4 inch.
- Provide 1/2 of large red bell pepper — diced 1/4 inch.
- Get 2 of large carrots — diced 1/4 inch.
- You need 1 stalk of celery — diced 1/4 inch.
- Take 4 tablespoons of flour.
- Provide 4 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of fresh rosemary finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 pound of cooked chicken, diced 1/2 inch (rotisserie chicken is real good).
- Use 2 cups of white beans, cooked or canned,drained.
- You need 3 cups of fresh spinach (take off the stems) or 1/2 cup frozen spinach.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
Steps to make Italian Chicken Vegetable Bean Soup:
- In a large stock pot add the oil and lightly brown the garlic then add the vegetables and turn to lower heat..
- Sweat the vegetables and spices over a medium low heat for 8 minutes covered with a lid..
- Dust with the flour and mix in to make the compound roux..
- Add the chicken stock, tomatoes, rosemary and diced chicken. Bring to a boil and turn down to a simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the bean and simmer 10 more minutes, then add the spinach..
- Adjust seasoning and serve..
If you find this Italian Chicken Vegetable Bean Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.