Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Corn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn curry recipe. To cook corn curry you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn curry:
- Prepare 200 gms of Corn.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 6 cloves of Garlic.
- Use 1 " piece of Ginger.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use to taste of Red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Provide 4 tsp of Cooking Oil.
- Provide as required of Water.
Steps to make Corn curry:
- Pressure cook corns till 2 whistles..
- Grind onion, garlic, ginger and tomato to a fine paste..
- Heat oil in a karahi and put cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put paste and all dry masala in it and cook till oil leaves the karahi..
- Add 2 bowls of water and cook till it boil. Add corn and cook on medium flame till curry gets thicker..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with parantha..
If you find this Corn curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.