Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Chicken Vindaloo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Chicken Vindaloo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian chicken vindaloo recipe. You can cook indian chicken vindaloo using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Chicken Vindaloo:
- Use 500 g of Chicken Meat (cut into bite size).
- Get 50 g of Yellow Onion (diced).
- Provide 300 g of Tomatoes (finely diced).
- You need 15 g of Fresh Coriander (roughly chopped, stems & leaves separated).
- Provide 4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- You need 1 cup of Water/Stock.
- Get as needed of Salt to season.
- Take of [Vindaloo Paste] – process well in a blender.
- Get 20 g of Dried Chillies (deseed, rehydrate).
- Provide 50 g of Yellow Onions.
- Take 30 g of Garlic.
- Get 30 g of Ginger.
- Provide 20 g of Turmeric Root.
- You need 1/4 cup of Malt Vinegar.
- Provide 2 tsp of Coriander Seeds (or 1 tsp Powder).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cumin Seeds (or 1 tsp Powder).
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of Paprika Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Get 1 pc of Cinnamon Stick, grounded (or 1 tsp Powder).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cloves (or 2 pinches Powder).
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Palm Sugar (or white sugar).
- Use of Juice from 1/2 Lemon (optional).
Steps to make Indian Chicken Vindaloo:
- MARINADE: marinate the Chicken in the Vindaloo Paste for 3 hours or overnight..
- COOK: in a wok, heat 4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Sauté the Onions and Fresh Ciriander stems until fragrant. Then add the Chicken with the entire Vindaloo Paste. Stir fry until until the Chicken is cooked all over..
- SAUCE: once the chicken is cooked, add in the Tomatoes, Water/Stock and Salt. Cover with a lid and cook until the saice thickens. Garnish with Fresh Coriander Leaves amd serve with rice or Indian flat bread..
If you find this Indian Chicken Vindaloo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.