Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To cook palak paneer you need 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer:
- Get Half of kg spinach.
- Prepare 300 g of paneer.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use of Onion 4 medium.
- Get of Tomato 3 medium.
- Take of Garlic crushed as per prefrence.
- Provide 1/3 inch of Ginger.
- Get 2 teaspoon of Butter.
- Take 3 teaspoon of Oil.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Sabji masala.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Use of Chilli powder as per prefrences.
- Take 1/2 cup of Khoya.
- You need of Kashmiri lal mirch 1/4tspn.
- Get of Coriander powder 1/2 tspn.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Cumin seed.
- Get of Kasoori methi-1/8 tspn.
Instructions to make Palak paneer:
- Boil water in huge pan add spinach for 2 min in high flame.
- Rinse with cold water.your spinach colour will remain intact now.
- Grind to make palak puree..
- Heat 2 tspn oil in a pan.
- Add zeera and onion and ginger and 2/3 part of garlic brown it then add tomato.
- Add salt and cook tomato add all spices and cook for 3 more min add little water if required.
- Now remove pan from flame and cool the mixture.
- Grind the paste.
- Heat 1 tspn oil in a pan add paste cook it till oil seprates now add khoya and spinach puree to it.
- Now add salt per taste.
- Now add paneer to it and boil.
- Switch the flame.
- Now in a tadkapan add butter and heat.
- Add garlic,kasoori methi and kashmiri lal mirch and switch the flame.tip: keep in low flame to avoid tadka from burning.
- Add tadka to palak paneer And garnish eat it with roti,paratha and rice basically anything you want.love you guys try it you ll love it..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.