Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. You can have thai green curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Curry:
- Use 1 of chicken breast diced.
- Take 1 of green pepper chopped into chunks.
- Get 1 pack of baby corn.
- Take 1 of red onion chopped into chunks.
- Get 1 handful of bamboo shoots.
- Use 1 can of coconut milk.
- Take 1 of fresh kaffir lime leaf.
- Use 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Use of Boiled Rice, to serve.
- Take of Lime, to garnish.
- Take of Thai green curry paste – jar or pre-made.
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry:
- Cook the diced chicken in the olive oil for 2 mins on each side (4 mins in total).
- Add the chopped pepper, onion, baby corn, bamboo shoots and lime leaf, cook for 2 mins.
- Add the Thai green curry paste and cook for 2 mins.
- Stir in the coconut milk and cook for 2 mins.
- Boil rice per instructions (mine was ready in 2 mins). Drain, add to serving bowls. Add Thai green curry on top. Add lime garnish to finish.
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.