Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai green curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. You can cook thai green curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai green curry:
- Use 100 grams of green beans.
- Provide of Oil.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chillies if you like it spicy!.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Thai green curry paste.
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Get 2 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 400 grams of chicken breast, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1 of Zest of lime.
- Get of Aubergine.
- Provide 2 of carrots.
- Take Handful of mushrooms.
- Get Handful of coriander leaves.
Steps to make Thai green curry:
- In a wok, heat some oil and add the garlic, chillis and Thai curry paste. After two minutes, add the chicken and chopped onion..
- Once the chicken has browned, add aubergine and coconut milk, reduce to a simmer..
- Drop in the mushrooms, chopped carrot and green beans then add fish sauce and soy sauce to taste. Cook on a low heat for 15 minutes until the sauce has thickened..
- Add a handful of chopped coriander just before serving and plate up with rice and a squeeze of lime..
If you find this Thai green curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.