Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Aubergine & Cherry Tomato Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aubergine & Cherry Tomato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aubergine & Cherry Tomato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aubergine & cherry tomato curry recipe. To make aubergine & cherry tomato curry you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aubergine & Cherry Tomato Curry:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 of lrg onion, sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 2 cm of ginger root, grated.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- You need 2 of medium sized aubergines.
- Prepare 400 g of tinned tomatoes.
- Prepare 100 mls of water.
- Take 300 g of cherry tomatoes.
Instructions to make Aubergine & Cherry Tomato Curry:
- In a large saucepan, gently fry the onion in the coconut oil for 10 minutes until translucent and soft. Don’t allow the onion to brown..
- Add the garlic, ginger and spices to the onions and continue to cook for a few more minutes..
- While the garlic and spices are cooking, cut the aubergines into long 1 cm thick wedges..
- Add the aubergines, tinned tomatoes and water to the pan. Stir well and then cook over a gentle heat with the lid on the pan for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, give the curry a stir, then add the cherry tomatoes. Stir gently again, then cook for a further 20 minutes with the saucepan partially covered with the lid..
- Check that the aubergine is completely tender and soft, then serve..
If you find this Aubergine & Cherry Tomato Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.