Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tofu Soboro Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tofu Soboro Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu Soboro Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu soboro green curry recipe. You can cook tofu soboro green curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tofu Soboro Green Curry:
- Take 1 of Eggplant.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Oil *plus extra.
- Use of Salt.
- Use 1 of small head Broccoli *finely chopped OR shredded.
- Provide 100 g of Thai Green Curry Paste.
- Take 400 ml of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Fish Sauce.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Sugar *optional.
- You need 450-500 g of Firm Tofu *coarsely crumbled.
- Provide of Some Green Leafy Vegetables *e.g. Spinach, Bok Choi, Shungiku, etc.
- Provide 4 of servings Freshly Cooked Rice.
Instructions to make Tofu Soboro Green Curry:
- Cut Eggplant into the size that is easy to eat. Heat Oil in a large frying pan over medium heat, cook Eggplant until all sides are nicely browned. Transfer to a plate, sprinkle some Salt over, and set aside..
- Add extra Oil and stir-fry Broccoli for a few minutes, add Green Curry Paste, and stir-fry until aromatic..
- Add Coconut Milk and cook for 5 minutes, season with Fish Sauce and Sugar (*optional). *Note: Alter the amount or Fish Sauce depending on the saltiness of the curry paste..
- Add crumbled Tofu and finely chopped Green Leafy Vegetables. Tofu will instantly suck up the liquid and the mixture will get thick. Cook until vegetable is soft..
- Place freshly cooked Rice on a plate, cover with the curry mixture, and top with the eggplant. Add some sliced fresh Chilli if you dare and enjoy!.
If you find this Tofu Soboro Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.