Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can cook palak paneer using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paneer:
- Provide 100 gm of Spinach.
- You need 50 gms of Paneer.
- Use 2 of Tomato 1 green chilli.
- Provide of Onion1.
- Prepare of Bhuna jeera1tsp.
- Use of Coriander pdr1tsp.
- You need of Garlic cloves 2.
- Get of Ginger 1 ".
- Prepare 2 of Elaichis.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Provide of Dry roasted muskmelon seeds.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer:
- Clean paalak and boil it without a lid in 1 cup of water then blend also..
- Cut onion and boil with garlic cloves in 1 cup water till it gets tender..
- Mix ginger, dhania pdr, jeera pdr, elaichi,green chilli..
- Grind the onion content in mixer..
- Boil tomato and make puree.
- Now heat a wok and add onion mixture. Saute it..
- Add tomato puree.Give a good boil stirring it well for 5 min..
- Add ground palak and cook well..
- Now add paneer cubes. Add salt and sugar..
- Transfer it in a serving dish. Garnish with roasted muskmelon seeds..
- Serve and have it too..
- It really tastes well..
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.