Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple upside down cake recipe. You can cook pineapple upside down cake using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple Upside Down Cake:
- You need of Topping.
- Use 1 can of pineapple rings, drained (keep juice for drizzling).
- Prepare 30 g of brown sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of margarine, melted.
- Get of Cake batter.
- Use 175 g of AP flour.
- You need 60 g of granulated sugar.
- Use 1 packet of vanilla sugar (7,5g).
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 40 g of vegetable oil.
- You need 180 g of soy milk.
- Prepare Splash of rum.
Instructions to make Pineapple Upside Down Cake:
- Pour melted margarine in the bottom of a round cake pan. Sprinkle brown sugar on top. Arrange as much of the pineapple slices as possible. Refrigerate..
- Meanwhile, make the cake batter: whisk dry ingredients together. Pour in wet ingredients. Whisk until just combined..
- Pour batter over pineapple slices. Bake for 35 min in a 350°F/180°C oven..
- Let cake cool for 10 min, then drizzle a few tbsp of pineapple juice over the cake. Flip cake after 10-15 additional minutes. Serve slightly warm. Enjoy :).
If you find this Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.