Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my seafoods & veggies creamy green curry recipe. To cook my seafoods & veggies creamy green curry you only need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry:
- Use 1 of bok choy.
- You need 1 of medium size potato.
- Provide 1 of medium size carrot.
- Provide 1 tsp of groun black pepper.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 1 pack of Green Thai McCormick mix.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- Get of Onion leeks.
- Take springs of Onion.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Get 1 of medium size onion minced.
- You need 1 of small ginger chopped.
- Get of Green Chili.
- You need of Dried red chilli optional.
- Get 15 pcs of shrimp half boiled.
- Prepare 1/4 of kilo clams.
- You need of String beans optional i.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
Instructions to make My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry:
- Blanch shrimp for 1-3 minutes..
- Half boiled the clams in separate pan..
- Sauté’ garlic, onions and ginger in butter. Then add the potatoes, carrots, bell pepper, and beans..
- Mix the green curry in 1/2 cup of water then pour it to the veggies pan. Add the coconut milk and Let it simmer for 15 mins.
- Add the clams and shrimp, green Chili simmer for another 10 minutes under Low fire..
- Turn the fire off add the chopped spring onions and bok choy. Ready to serve!.
If you find this My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.