Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe. You can have balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato using 26 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato:
- Use of Salmon.
- Prepare 4 of Salmon filets.
- Take 1 of Salt.
- Use 1 of Pepper.
- Use 1 of Lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of EVO.
- Get of Balsamic dijon sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of Balsamic vinegar.
- Use 3 1/2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Get 1 of Garlic clove.
- Get 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 1 cup of Water.
- Take 1 packages of Italian sausage.
- Take 1 of Onion sliced.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of White mushrooms.
- Get 2 of Garlic cloves.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Tomato sauce or canned diced tomatoes (drained).
- Use 1 1/2 cup of Parmesan.
- Provide 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of EVO.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Arugula.
- Take 4 of Whole potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mascarpone cheese.
Steps to make Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato:
- Preheat oven to 385°. Spray baking pan and place salmon on pan. season generously with salt, pepper, lemon pepper, and garlic powder, drizzle with EVO and put a sliver of butter on top of each piece of fish. Put in oven..
- Cook for roughly 10-17 min..
- While salmon is in the oven, mix your ingredients for your sauce and simmer..
- In a large skillet heat EVO and butter over med-high heat. Put mushrooms, onions and garlic cloves in skillet and cook until aromatic. Sprinkle w/ salt and pepper.
- Add sausage and seperate meat with spatula. Season with salt and pepper..
- Grab your potatoes, wrap them in foil, poke each potato several times with a fork and put in oven for 20 – 25 min..
- Add tomatoes and tomato sauce to your sausage, along with your cheese cover and allow to simmer until sauce thickens..
- When potatoes cool split down the middle with a knife, put a sliver of butter in the middle and pour sausage mixture inside your potato. Put a few arugula leaves for garnish.
- Take cooled fish and drizzle balsamic sauce over salmon and your choice of vegetable..
- Pour a glass of wine and enjoy!.
If you find this Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.