Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn malai curry:
- Prepare 400 gm of prawn.
- Take 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Use 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 2 of onions chopped and grinded.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 1 handful of whole garam masalas.
- You need To taste of salt and sugar.
- Prepare As needed of oil and ghee.
Steps to make Prawn malai curry:
- Marinate the prawn with salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf and whole garam masalas.
- Add prawns shallow fry and add onion paste.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and saute well.
- Add salt, turmeric powder and red chilli Powder and mix well.
- Keep the heat low and let it soft.
- Add coconut and coconut milk and mix.
- Finally add sugar and garam masala powder,sprinkle ghee and serve.
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.