Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Red Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry recipe. You can cook thai red curry using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Red Curry:
- Take 900 g of chicken breast.
- Get To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- Take 4 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ginger, minced.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of red Thai paste.
- Use 1 cans of coconut milk.
- Provide 2 of small choy sum or baby bok choi.
- Get 1 handful of coriander, chopped.
Steps to make Thai Red Curry:
- Season the chicken with the salt and pepper. Then heat the olive oil over a medium high heat. Add the garlic and ginger and fry for 1 minute, until fragrant. Then add the curry paste and fry for another minute..
- Turn the heat up to high and add the chicken into the pan..
- Cook until the chicken is browned, and pour in the coconut milk. Bring to a simmer and season with salt to taste. Simmer for 5 minutes and stir in the choy sum or baby bok choi or a mixture of both..
- Cook until the leaves have wilted and stir in the coriander..
- Serve over rice, and enjoy..
If you find this Thai Red Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.