Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Apple Oatmeal Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Oatmeal Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Oatmeal Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple oatmeal cookies recipe. You can have apple oatmeal cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple Oatmeal Cookies:
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Provide 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter (1 stick), softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of oats.
- Take 1 of medium apple, peeled, cored & small chopped.
Steps to make Apple Oatmeal Cookies:
- In a bowl mix together flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Set aside..
- Chop apple and set aside..
- In mixer, cream together butter and sugars..
- Add egg and vanilla..
- Slowly add dry ingredients to mix until well blended..
- Hand mix in the oats and apples..
- Cover and place in fridge for 30 minutes. Hand roll abd place on parchment lined baking sheets..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into middle of cookie comes out clean..
If you find this Apple Oatmeal Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.