Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimps in thai red curry recipe. You can have shrimps in thai red curry using 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimps in Thai Red Curry:
- Provide of Ingredients for Thai Red curry paste:.
- You need 1 of medium Onion (roughly chopped).
- You need 6-8 of dry Red chillies (seeds removed preferably).
- Provide 1" of piece Ginger – chopped.
- Prepare 8 of Garlic cloves (skinned).
- Use 1 of Lemon rind (grated).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide 2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Ingredients for Red curry :.
- You need 200 gm of cleaned and washed Prawns/ Shrimps.
- Use 1 cup of Cauliflower florets.
- You need 10-15 of French Beans – cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Take 1 of medium Carrot – cut into roundels.
- You need 1cup of thick Coconut milk.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Thai Red Curry Paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking Oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt (or as required).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide of Ingredients for Corn-Capsicum Buttered Rice :.
- Take 3 cups of cooked rice.
- Take 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- Take 1tsp of Garlic – chopped finely.
- Take 1/2 cup of Corn kernels – boiled.
- Provide 1 of small Green Capsicum – chopped into small pieces.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
Steps to make Shrimps in Thai Red Curry:
- Thai Red Curry Paste – Combine all the ingredients given under the Thai Red curry paste in a Mixer-Grinder. Add a little water and grind to a smooth paste. You can mix 2 tbsp of cooking oil into the paste and store it in a glass jar in the refrigerator, and use when required. Remains good upto a month..
- Thai Red Curry – Heat oil in a deep pan, add Thai Red curry paste, and stir fry for 2 mins. Add cauliflower, French beans, and carrots. Mix well to coat with curry paste and fry for 2-3 mins till the vegetable get a nice colour. Add the Shrimps and stir fry for 2 mins till they turn pink in colour. Reduce flame, add coconut milk, and mix well. (add ½ cup water if required). Bring to a boil on medium flame, add Sugar, and simmer for 5-7 mins on slow flame..
- Buttered Rice – Heat butter in a pan. Add chopped garlic and fry for a minute. Add corn and capsicum pieces and toss for 2 minutes. Add the cooked rice, salt and pepper. Mix well and stir fry for another 2 minutes..
- Plating – Spoon the rice into a small bowl. Invert angd place it on a serving plate. Pour the Thai Red curry around the Rice..
If you find this Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.