Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Japanese-Style Steak – Great with Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese-Style Steak – Great with Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese-Style Steak – Great with Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These types of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese-style steak – great with rice recipe. To cook japanese-style steak – great with rice you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Japanese-Style Steak – Great with Rice:
- Take 2 of Beef steak.
- Provide 1 medium of Onion.
- Get 5 of cm Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of half each Paprika (red and yellow).
- Prepare 10 of cm Celery.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- Get 50 ml of ☆Oil.
- Prepare 25 ml of ☆Vinegar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ☆Salt.
- Use 1 of ☆Pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sake (or white wine).
- Take 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
Instructions to make Japanese-Style Steak – Great with Rice:
- Cut the vegetables into 8 mm sticks and place in a bowl..
- Add the ingredients marked ☆ to another bowl and stir. This is French dressing..
- Pour the dressing into the Step 1 bowl..
- Toss lightly to combine evenly..
- Cut the steaks diagonally into bite size pieces and season with salt and pepper. Grate the garlic and rub into the meat..
- Combine the meat into the Step 4 vegetables by hand and mix well. Marinate for about 30 minutes..
- Take the meat out and cook in the pan over medium heat. Sear both sides until golden brown. Drizzle sake over and pour soy sauce around the pan..
- Serve the meat on a plate..
- Using the same pan without washing, stir fry the vegetables. First cook over medium heat then turn down to low heat. Stir fry for 5 minutes until softened. Then drizzle soy sauce..
- Garnish vegetables on the meat and it's done. It is nice to serve with rice..
If you find this Japanese-Style Steak – Great with Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.