Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Sticky Beef Strips marinated in a lovely Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Sticky Beef Strips marinated in a lovely Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my sticky beef strips marinated in a lovely sauce recipe. To cook my sticky beef strips marinated in a lovely sauce you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Sticky Beef Strips marinated in a lovely Sauce:
- You need 3 Slices of Sandwich Steaks cut into strips across the grain.
- You need of Marinade…………
- Take 1 tsp of grated Ginger.
- Take 1 tbls of Daek Soy sauce.
- Get 2 tbls of Light Soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbls of Hoisin Sauce.
- Use 1 tbls of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- Use 1 tsp of Honey.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cornstarch.
- Take 1 tsp of Veg oil.
- Provide 2 tbls of light Soy sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of Toasted Sesame Seeds for the finish.
Steps to make My Sticky Beef Strips marinated in a lovely Sauce:
- Mix all the marinade sauce together in a bowl and stir to mix.
- Then cut the beef across the Grain into strips..
- Next add all the beef strips in the sauce and marinade over night or early morning same day..
- Heat up the wok then add a tsp veg oil in the wok wait until its then add the meat in 3 batches 1 lot first take off then the other and repeat..
- It only needs about 3 minutes for each batch turning over often. You are best having the side dish ready either Noodles or a crisp salad. Also add the sesame seeds over the top..
If you find this My Sticky Beef Strips marinated in a lovely Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.