Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry and blueberry baked oatmeal recipe. You can cook strawberry and blueberry baked oatmeal using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal:
- You need 2 cups of or 185 grams of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin spice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of fine sea salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of or 355 ml of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.
- You need 200 grams of or roughly 1/2 cup of fage yogurt.
- Use 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Provide 6 ounces of strawberries chopped.
- Use 6 ounces of blueberries.
- Take 1/3 cup of or 75 grams of light or dark brown sugar.
- Take 1 of large egg (you could try 2, tell me if its better).
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of orange zest (optional).
Steps to make Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Butter a 9 by 9 pan.
- Mix the oats, spices, salt, baking powder and chia seeds on a medium size bowl.
- On a separate bowl, mix milk, vanilla extract, egg, butter, cottage cheese, yogurt and orange zest.
- Put half Blueberry and strawberry on the bottom of the pan..
- Pour the dry mixture (the oat mixture) in the pan, make sure its spread out evenly (OR you can mix the dry and wet on either the dry or wet bowl, then put that mixture in the pan).
- Pour the wet mixture (milk mixture) in the pan, make sure that the milk mixture has been absorbed my the dry mixture.
- Put the rest of the fruit on top of the oat and milk mixture.
- Put the oatmeal in the oven for 35 to 45 minutes. Once its done (internal temperature is between 165 to 175 degrees), let it rest for 20 minutes and enjoy!.
If you find this Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.